To position CCIC as a "one stop shop" of commercial services for our membership by creating strategic and conduit alliances with Government and NGOs.
To create an efficient business environment to enhance prosperity and commercial success by proactively partnering with governmental and community entities to ensure a powerful and productive economy and continuously add value towards a higher quality of life for our membership.
The main focus of the G.C.C.I.C. is to represent Chaguanas businessmen on both local and national issues. Whilst this remains the Chamber’s core function, its activities have been expanded by the current Board of Directors to include other areas on interest affecting G.C.C.I.C. members
CCIC we are a community-based organization focused on helping make the world around us a better, happier place. With the help of our tireless staff, we organize fundraisers, exciting community-building events, and in-depth training sessions for our volunteers.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
To facilitate the growth and development of businesses in Chaguanas and in the country as a whole
To advance the trading, commercial, industrial, professional, agricultural and civic interests of Chaguanas
To collect and disseminate to members and the public information relating to trade, commerce, industry agriculture and manufacturing and related interests
To stimulate, promote and influence industrial development in Chaguanas
Promoting the Image of the Private Sector
· Promotion of the interests of the private sector
· Liaison with Government departments, local and international economic organizations and Embassies/ High Commissions.
· Lobbying for members on matters relating to Government policy and regulation
· Development of linkages with business and other Chambers of Commerce
· Exposure and promotion of Members’ products and services
· Meeting of members with foreign trade mission
· Providing a forum for discussion and deliberation on matters of mutual interest of members on economic, commercial, or any other relevant and necessary sector that requires Co-operation. And with public/government officials regarding National Issues.
· Disseminate information on local and international business developments and opportunities via communication e.g. Website, Quarterly Newsletter, Memo’s etc
· Development of avenues for more business opportunities e.g.: Partner with NIDCO, financial institutions (small loans)
· Providing basic advice on financing, marketing and international trade
· Assistance in developing joint venture projects
· Providing access to a wide cross- section of the business community in Chaguanas
· Sponsorship of seminars and workshops on Business, trade and social issues
· Newspaper supplements
· Find ways of becoming a valuable entity representing the private sector. Become more vocal, provide more services/charity in the community, Improve business and build a better community.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business